*sigh*... well I'm so used to posting on Sundays it's tough to try to make the Friday deadline...
I'm really not doing so well with my goals. I feel like I haven't 'officially' begun FFF because I really wasn't mentally ready to do so.
I haven't really been watching the carbs much, haven't exercised, I've been forgetting to post here and haven't lost a thing... in fact I think I gained a pound (and not the good kind from muscle)
Oh, I did do gonoodle one morning with my kids though...
Ok, I really do want to take this seriously so.... how about a re-do...?
This week (after today, lol) I will ....
1. work out daily with the wii (that is Mon- Fri)
2. Limit carb in- take and eat lots of protein.
3. really try to stay faithful to updating on Fridays
4. Lose the 14 (15 now) pounds I want to before summer.
Ok, there it is. I didn't want to lie about it...
I'll give it my best so help me mentally prepare here guys. I could really use the encouragement. It's been a challenge lately as I'm battling fatigue and blues- likely because my thyroid levels are being adjusted.
To be on top of things and eating healthy/ exercising would likely help.
Hugs to you all,
OK, I'm editing this post to add to my goals list... I know, I know, but one of the ways I get past the blues is by NOT SITTING DOWN... literally I mean not sitting- keeping busy... (Not that I need a reason to not sit)...
Anyway... here is my new and improved goal list... and it's really just what I want to aim for it's not set in stone... but I do want to do my best to accomplish these things... so here goes...
1. Work out Monday - Friday with the wii or doing aerobics.
2. Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day, limit carbs, high protein diet.
3. No long sitting binges (unless I'm having a break for a bit)
4. Wake early for quiet time and HAVE a quiet time- (no reading on phone or laptop)
5. keep up with commitments (these include my new years resolutions around the groups that I'm involved with).
6. Try to do some writing (when the energy/ motivation/ inspiration is present- anyhow I will try to put more effort here).
And I will add that my ultimate goal is to lose the (14-15 pounds I'm still carrying from pregnancy/ etc. ) but my everyday goal is to feel better and be more healthy physically so I have the right mindset here. I am not down on my body at all and actually rather like it mostly so life is good there.
Also, I will update every week but if I don't make the post by Friday I will definitely update by Sunday.
Thanks for the support ladies. I love having you guys behind me.